The Wilson Group is a consulting firm located in Concord, MA (25 miles northwest of Boston, MA) that specializes in working with clients to assess, design and implement integrated total performance compensation systems. Since our founding in 1994, we have worked with clients to translate their strategy into role descriptions, performance measures, policies, programs and practices. Not only do our clients have a stronger platform for making decisions and leading people, they achieve improved results. We help them develop the internal capabilities and commitment to sustain critical competitiveness.
Our Core Values
Since our beginning, we have held to a few key values and principles. We believe in:
- Listening to what is said and “not” said, and understanding the critical and strategic needs of our clients.
- Providing our clients with enduring solutions to the issues and challenges where we can make a difference – we can help you develop to the “next level.”
- Addressing the issues that go beyond the singular focus on compensation and clarify or resolve those factors that are impacting the performance of the firm.
We have worked with over 100 companies in a wide variety of industries and have both a depth and breadth that is important to all our clients. We are flexible to provide our clients just the level of assistance they need, at a timing that supports their efforts. We can work with multiple levels in their organization, and develop communication and engagement strategies that minimize concerns and strengthen the sense of opportunity and confidence.
- Board of Director Compensation
- Board of Directors Compensation
- Employee Compensation
- Employee Engagement
- Equity Based Compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Incentive Compensation
- Performance Management
- Performance Rewards
- Recognition and Rewards
- Sales Compensation
- SEC Regulations